- You can easily make your own ink pad with your favourite colours and patterns.
- The ink pad is made with a cotton cloth which is durable, and it will not be hollow like the traditional ink.
- Ink Pad Size: W63×D40mm.
- Made in China
How to Use
- Shake the Shachihata lromoyo inks before use.
- Drop the ink on the blank ink pad little by little.
- Use a spatula (not included) and press the inks on the ink pads until the inks are absorbed.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for other colours
- You may use a cotton swab to clean excess inks on the edge of the ink pad and tissue paper to clean the spatula and the ink bottle.
- If added too much ink, you may wipe off the excess ink with tissue paper.
- Recommended to press the stamps on the ink pad once only. It may cause stains on the ink pad if pressed in a different area
- The ink pads are specially designed for Shachihata Iromoyo inks only. Do not use it for other stamp inks.
- Not suitable for art paper and coated paper.