- The clear stamp "Retro Study" was created in collaboration with "Fukuwake Hanko".
- It features a nostalgic design with a warm atmosphere of "Taisho Romance". "Taisho" is a period of Japanese between 1912-1926. "Taisho Romance" designates a vintage styling inspired by the Taisho era.
- It is packed with Fukuwake Hanko's desire to have everyone relax and enjoy their notebook time. 41 types of stamps such as desks, chairs, ink, stamps, and decorations are included.
- Suit widely use, such as scrapbooking, writing planners, bullet journaling and more.
- Fukuwake Hanko is an eraser stamp and rubber stamp line by the creative company "Tadano Yamamoto" in Japan.
- Size: 10.16 x 15.24cm (4 x 6 inch).
- Designed in Japan and Made in USA.
Notes: Contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years old.