Kanmido fusen marker is a tape shape "highlighter" that allows you to draw lines easily.
- Unlike conventional ink-type line markers, you don't need to worry about ink stains, uneven colours, bleeding of characters etc.
- You can always draw a straight line with a constant width (6mm) and even color from end to end. It is useful for creating notes that look beautiful and make it easy to look back on information.
- The film tape is removable, so you can paste safely for books and reference books that do not want to draw lines directly with a marker pen.
- A cutter blade is installed in the body, so you can cut the tape easily.
- Can be written with a pencil, oil-based ballpoint pen, or oil-based pen.
- 3 designs are available: Stationery, Cafe Time & Pants.
- Tape size: Width 6mm x Length 5m.
Body size: W39 x H30 x D13mm.
- Material: PP, acrylic adhesive, ABS, stainless steel, PET, paper
- Made in Japan.
How to Use
- Peel the end of the tape from the body and hold it with your finger.
- Paste the tape on the paper and press with your fingertip.
- Pull the body of the Fusen Marker horizontally to draw a line.
- After pulling the tape to the required length, press the top of the body and lift the main body to cut off the tape.
- After using, stick the end of the tape to the bottom of the body.
- Please remove gently when peeling off the tape.
- Depending on the paper material and usage environment, the surface of the paper may be damaged when the tape is removed, and the letters on the paper may come off or leave glue residue.
- Please avoid using it for important books, old books, valuable books, or borrowed books (library books, etc.).