- Karappo Brush pen features a hard brush that allows you to control the thickness of the line by adjusting the strength of the writing pressure.
- It is designed to be used for making pens with Kuretake Ink-café's inks.
- The brush pen is suitable for writing letters, illustrations and lettering.
- A compact pen that can be carried easily with notebooks or journals.
- Available to choose from a single pen or 5 pens set
- A circle label is provided for distinguishing pen colours. Colour label with the ink you've created, and stick to the pen cap for easy identification when storing.
- Made in Japan
- Please use inks from the Kuretake "Ink-Café" kit/refills. If you use other ink besides those created with the Ink-Cafe by Kuretake, there is a possibility that the ink will not flow smoothly through the pen tip, resulting in blockage or other damage.
- Due to the nature of the material, ink colours created and those dispensed from the pen may differ slightly.
How to create your own Karappo-pen
- Insert the core into the ink container and wait for the ink absorbs.
- Remove the core when the ink absorbs 80% of the core
- Insert the core into the body
- Insert the end plug into the body until you hear a click sound