- It's a penetrant type stamp that you can replenish the ink yourself like a colouring book and press it in multiple colours.
- You can make the stamp with your favourite colours by mixing and matching Konoiro Inks (sold separately).
- The stamp can press multiple times after filling the ink.
- When you replenish with another colour, the stamp will quickly change to that colour.
- Package size: W130 x L120 x H32mm
Body size: W75 x L60 x H30mm
Stamp size: W64 x L49mm
- Material: ABS (holder), Silicone (stamp surface)
- 2 plain label stickers included
- Made in China
About the collection
- The Flower Frame design is perfect to write a message, decorating a notebook frame or writing a message card;
- The Favourite Patten design can use for decorating your notebooks and journals.
- For the Tokimeki Calendar, you can paint the important dates with a different colour to make it stand out.
How to use
- Apply the ink along the pattern (like colouring).
- Leave for 10 minutes until the surface becomes matte. Make sure the pattern is covered with ink.
- Lightly press the stamp with a tissue to remove excess ink.
- Press the stamp several times on a draft paper until only the design is stamped.
- You can stamp on the attached label stickers and stick them on the main unit for reference.