- "Ring leaf" contains an adhesive part that allows you to "connect" paper such as documents, cards, and photos to a double-ring notebook and loose-leaf binders.
- Your documents, cards and photos can be neatly stored "like a single page of a notebook", so it is easy to look back at the handwritten contents and related papers.
- It can be firmly fixed to the notebook. You can also remove the ring leaf easily. You can freely peel and move the ring leaf to another page, or other double-ring notebooks.
- Ring Leaf size (1 pc): W28.5 x H29mm
Mini notebook: W34 x L29 x H29mm.
- Material: Paper, acrylic adhesive, PET, iron (ring part)
- Quantity: 20 pieces.
- Made in Japan.
How to Use
- Remove the ring leaf from the mini notebook.
- Peel off the release paper from the sticky note.
- Paste the edge of your photo, cards or documents on the adhesive part.
- Open the page where you want the paper to be located, then insert the ring leaf into the ring holes of the notebook.
- This product uses a stronger adhesive than ordinary sticky notes to hold paper securely. It can be pasted and peeled off repeatedly, but depending on the material of the paper, some adhesive residue may remain.
- Pasting paper that is thinner than copy paper, photo paper, paper with a special surface treatment, or other delicate paper may damage the paper.
- This product cannot be used with spiral ring notebooks.
- There is a risk of accidental ingestion, so please keep out of reach of infants.